Use the control panel to easily adjust audio balance on Windows 11
While using your Windows 11 device, sometimes you might notice unbalanced volume levels coming from the left and right channels of your sound output, especially if you use headphones or earphones. If this is the case, do not worry because you can easily adjust the audio balance on Windows 11.
It’s not always the case that an unbalanced audio effect indicates that your audio gear is broken or deteriorating. It’s possible that this problem resulted from an imbalance in the left or right audio channel. In this guide, we will show you the best ways to correct this problem.
1. Use the Control Panel to Adjust the Sound Balance
If you notice that one speaker is louder than the other or if you want to make listening to music more immersive by turning up the center channel’s volume slightly, using the Control Panel to alter the sound balance on Windows 11 can be the best solution. Follow the steps below to learn how to do this.
- Click the Windows button, search for control panel, and choose the relevant option.
- Next, click on the Hardware and Sound option.
- Now, click on the Sound option
- Choose the required speaker or headphone and click the Properties button.
- Click the Levels tab, and select the Balance button.
- Make use of the L and R sliders to modify the sound balance levels on Windows 11.
- Finally, click the OK and Apply button to finish the process.
2. Use the Settings to Adjust the Sound Balance
Another option is to use your device’s settings to correct this problem. The settings contain options you can easily tweak to resolve this problem and get your volume working properly. The steps below will show you how to do this.
- Open your system’s Settings by pressing Windows + I.
- Click System on the left, and Sound on the right.
- Next, click the Speaker option.
- In the Output settings section, use the Left channel and Right channel sliders to modify the balance levels.
- Once these changes are made, your output will work with the new modifications.
Wrapping things up
Following the steps outlined in this guide will help you adjust the audio balance on Windows 11. If you have further questions or need more clarification, reach out to us via the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this article, you will also love this other guide that talks about how to fix errors when Alexa keeps cutting out sound.