Uninstalling Adblock 360 via the Apps and Features option should easily resolve this problem
Because of the prevalence of annoying online advertisements and pop-up ads, it becomes really important for many users to install an adblocker. You should be careful because there are many malicious software that can compromise your PC, and in this article, we will talk about one such program known as AdBlock 360.
We will extensively explain what this software does to your computer and how to safely remove it if you already have it installed on your device. We also encourage you to check out our list of the 12 Best Free Antivirus Programs Without Ads that you can use to prevent malware on your system.
Is AdBlock 360 safe?
No, AdBlock 360 is not safe, instead it is a forgery of an ad blocker. This malicious browser extension claims to remove pop-ups and other invasive adverts, as well as trackers, and to skip advertisements on YouTube videos automatically but instead, it displays its own ads which are as intrusive as the ads it claims to block.
Furthermore, AdBlock 360 can also gather personal information about you, monitor your browsing habits, and send you to harmful websites.
Browsing and search engine histories, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, as well as personally identifiable information, are examples of targeted information. The information acquired is then shared with or sold to third parties such as cyber-criminals.
How do I remove Adblock 360 adware extension?
1. Remove the extension from your browser
For Google Chrome
- Launch your Google Chrome browser.
- Click the three dots at the top right corner of your screen, go down, and hover on the More tools option, then select Extensions.
- Look for the Adblock 360 extension and click on the Remove button to disable it.
- Doing this should remove the unwanted software from your computer.
For Microsoft Edge
- Open your browser.
- Click the three dots at the top of your screen.
- From the list of options, choose Extensions.
- On the pop-up menu, select Manage extensions.
- Finally, look for the Adblock program from the list of options and click Remove.
2. Uninstall the program using the Apps and Features option
- Press Windows + X simultaneously then select Apps and Features.
- Look for the Adblock 360 program from the list of options, click on it, then choose Uninstall.
- This will permanently remove the program from your device.
Thank you for staying to the end of this guide. If you diligently followed through with the steps outlined in this article, at this point, you should have no problem removing the Adblock 360 program from your PC.