Mobile Legends is an online game that has gained popularity over the years. As many new players join this game, servers can become overcrowded, leading to lagging and ping issues.
However, this problem can be quickly resolved by using a Mobile Legends VPN. This article will provide you with the best VPNs available for this game to ensure a smooth user experience.
In a Hurry? Here is a summary of the review
- ExpressVPN – No-logs policy, split tunneling, AES-256 encryption, and high connection speed.
- Surfshark – Fast connection speed, advanced security features, no-logs policy, and 24/7 customer support.
- NordVPN – User-friendly mobile applications, great speed and performance, excellent customer support, and a kill switch.
- CyberGhost – WireGuard protocol, strict no-logs policy, AES-256 encryption, and fast speeds.
- IP Vanish – WireGuard support, no-logs policy, AES-256 encryption, and OnDemand feature.
- ProtonVPN – No-logs policy, split tunneling implementation, easy to use, and fast VPN speeds.
Why should I use a VPN for Mobile Legends?
There are many advantages to using a VPN for Mobile Legends. Some of the benefits include:
- Guard against DDoS attack – It’s not unusual for angry players to try to hack your account or launch distributed denial of service attacks. For defense against such threats, top-tier VPNs come equipped with crucial security features.
- Find players that match your skills – You can connect to players with a similar skill level and avoid more powerful opponents by using VPNs with a large server fleet. Your game rank will rise more quickly if you do this.
- Avoid overcrowded servers – Due to the popularity of Mobile Legends, if servers become overloaded, some players may experience game lag. For a better gaming experience, you can, fortunately, change your location with a VPN and connect to less busy servers.
- Online security – Leading VPNs are helpful for both online security and gaming. For the best protection against online threats, they frequently include ad blockers, anti-tracking software, and traffic encryption.
- Prevent speed throttling – Some ISPs may throttle your Internet speed because of excessive bandwidth usage. Speed throttling shouldn’t occur because a VPN hides your activity from the ISP.
Now that we know some of the benefits of using a good VPN let us explore some of the best VPNs available for Mobile Legends.
Best VPNs for Mobile Legends
1. ExpressVPN – High connection speed
A fantastic VPN for Mobile Legends is ExpressVPN. Users of Android and iOS devices can connect up to five devices simultaneously to this VPN, which also has incredibly user-friendly mobile applications.
ExpressVPN is also incredibly secure. It is based in a privacy-friendly jurisdiction, uses AES-256 encryption to protect your data, and has a strict no-logs policy. There won’t be any problems with recording your personal information.
Split tunneling, a dependable feature that lets you choose which apps need a VPN connection in advance, is another excellent feature. So you could add Mobile Legends to the list and ensure your connection is encrypted and secure. Furthermore, the kill switch feature will stop unintentional data leaks.
Additionally impressive are the streaming and browsing speeds. ExpressVPN uses the Lightway protocol, guaranteeing seamless connections without lag or buffering. It is also a good VPN for other games like PUBG.
Some important features of ExpressVPN include:
- No logs policy
- Split tunneling
- AES-256 encryption
- High connection speed
2. Surfshark – Unlimited simultaneous connections
Surfshark is also among our top VPN options for Mobile Legends. It has an impressive server fleet and allows unlimited simultaneous connections. Therefore, you can easily use a VPN while playing ML on any device.
It supports WireGuard and has user-friendly mobile applications for iPhones and Android devices. You’ll receive lightning-quick speeds and security for nonstop gaming marathons.
In addition, Surfshark uses the AES-256 cipher to encrypt traffic and assist you in maintaining your privacy. Additionally, if you disconnect from a VPN, a kill switch will instantly block all Internet traffic.
Surfshark is excellent at unblocking well-known streaming websites like Netflix, Apple TV, and YouTube TV, so if you want to use a VPN for something other than just playing ML, you should do so.
The monthly subscriptions start at $2.30 and have a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you change your mind, you can always request a refund.
However, finding a better product with such a great price and quality ratio might be difficult. Especially when you can save money with Surfshark discount codes.
Some important features of Surfshark include:
- Fast connection speed
- Advanced security features
- No logs policy
- 24/7 customer support
3. NordVPN – Great VPN for gaming
Undoubtedly, the best VPN for Mobile Legends is NordVPN. It’s feature-rich and user-friendly apps for Android, and iOS are the reason for this. Furthermore, you can access various servers to play ML from multiple locations.
In addition, this VPN uses the NordLynx protocol, which interprets the WireGuard protocol. You, therefore, receive a reliable, secure, and quick connection for the best gaming experience.
NordVPN uses uncrackable AES 256-bit encryption to protect users’ data. The Android and iOS apps have a kill switch to halt all Internet traffic if the VPN connection drops.
Even better, you can access international content using this VPN in addition to using it to play games. Most well-known streaming services, like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, and others, are unblocked.
Some important features of NordVPN include:
- User-friendly mobile applications
- Great speed and performance
- Great customer support
- Kill switch
4. CyberGhost – Secured gaming VPN
Mobile Legends players will love CyberGhost’s dependable mobile VPN service. Up to 7 devices can be covered simultaneously by a single subscription, and there are user-friendly, well-made apps for iOS and Android devices.
Security is not an issue either, as CyberGhost is based in a country that values privacy, adheres to a strict no-logs policy, uses industry-standard AES-256 encryption, and uses the highly secure WireGuard tunneling protocol. Your data is thus completely protected and encrypted at all times.
You can take advantage of fast connection speeds with the WireGuard protocol. Lags and buffering won’t affect you, making playing games more enjoyable.
For improved performance, CyberGhost also has gaming-specific servers. When your VPN connection is lost, the automatic kill switch will operate. The internet connection will be terminated to avoid unintentional data or IP leaks.
CyberGhost is fairly inexpensive; you can get it for $2.19 monthly. Furthermore, a lengthy 45-day money-back guarantee exists to test it out risk-free.
Some important features of CyberGhost include:
- WireGuard protocol
- Strict no-logs policy
- AES-256 encryption
- Fast speeds
5. IP Vanish – Advanced security features
Our list of the top VPNs for Mobile Legends also includes IPVanish, which ranks highly. You have a wide range of servers and can install them on as many devices as you need. It is simple to use this VPN to play mobile games like ML because it has dedicated apps for iOS and Android.
This VPN provides great speeds with WireGuard if you want a seamless gaming experience. Thanks to this ground-breaking tunneling protocol, you can benefit from a steady, safe, and quick connection.
It’s also important to note that IPVanish has an OnDemand feature. It can automate your connection and activate a VPN in predetermined circumstances. For instance, configure it so that a VPN is used every time you play Mobile Legends.
Additionally, this provider has just undergone an audit by an impartial company and adheres to a strict no-logs policy. According to the investigation’s findings, this VPN does not retain any user-related data.
You can subscribe for $3.33/month to try it. There are incredible IP Vanish deals, though it isn’t the cheapest option. A 30-day money-back guarantee is also included with each plan, which can be used to obtain a full refund.
Some important features of IP Vanish include:
- WireGuard support
- No-logs policy
- AES-256 encryption
- OnDemand feature
6. ProtonVPN – Fast VPN speeds
A good VPN for Mobile Legends is ProtonVPN, a provider with headquarters in Switzerland. Although there are fewer servers than those of other providers, they are pretty dispersed throughout the globe. The Middle East and Asia have ten of ProtonVPN’s server locations, which is excellent for Mobile Legends players who live there.
The split tunneling feature of this VPN allows you only to route game traffic through the VPN connection, maintaining the same speed and uninterrupted access for all other online activities. It’s straightforward to use and navigate.
Additionally, ProtonVPN has decent speeds, especially when combined with WireGuard. ProtonVPN is also very safe in terms of security. It uses AES encryption protocols of military-grade and has passed numerous security audits. Furthermore, they have a stringent no-logs policy.
Some important features of Proton VPN include:
- No-logs policy
- Split tunneling implementation
- Easy to use
- Fast VPN speed
Does VPN affect Mobile Legend?
Well, VPN can potentially affect the smooth running of your game if you choose a VPN server located far away from you. This can result in higher latency and lag time in your game. The only solution to this problem is to choose a server location closer to your location.
Is it safe to use VPN in Mobile Legends?
Generally, it is safe to use a VPN in Mobile Legends if you choose a trusted VPN server like the ones listed in this article. However, choosing a bad VPN can compromise privacy and security, leading to data leaks.
In conclusion, the VPNs listed in this article are the best available online for the Mobile Legends game. So, try any of these VPNs to enjoy a smooth gaming experience.