Downloading and installing Windows updates should fix this error
In this article, we will discuss one of these processes, BioIso.exe. We will explain everything you need to know about this process, so stay with us until the end.
What is BioIso.exe?
BioIso.exe, which stands for Secure Biometrics, is an executable program integral to Windows 10 devised by Microsoft. It is responsible for managing the biometric isolation trustlets utilized by Windows Hello. Some of its functions include:
- Overseeing communication between the biometric isolation trustlets and the Windows Hello service.
- Helping to start and stop the biometric isolation trustlets.
- Providing status information about the biometric isolation trustlets.
How do I fix BioIso.exe errors?
1. Update your operating system
- Hold the Windows + I simultaneously to open the Settings app.
- Pick Windows Update on the left pane and select the Check for updates button on the right-hand side.
- If you find any available update, download and install it.
2. Run the system file checker (SFC) scan
- Hold Windows + R simultaneously to launch the Run dialogue box, type cmd in the text field, then hold Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open the command prompt in administrator mode.
- In the command prompt, paste the code below and hit Enter.
- Wait for the command to finish running and check if the BioIso.exe error has been fixed.
3. Scan for malware
To effectively resolve errors with BioIso.exe, we recommend carrying out a full system scan. Use a powerful and reliable antivirus program to scan your device to remove any threat. If you do not know which antivirus program to use, check out our list of the Best Free Antivirus Without Ads for suggestions.
By diligently following the steps highlighted in this guide, you will be confident enough to troubleshoot any BioIso.exe error that might arise.
If you have further questions or additional tips to fix this error, kindly tell us in the comment section below.