For most readers, downloading the file manually is the most efficient solution
Are you facing the frustrating d3dx9_34.dll not found or missing error message when you try to launch your favorite game or application? Are you looking for an easy fix to return to gaming or work without wasting time?
With our handy guide, you’ll be able to identify the cause of the problem and learn the steps to quickly and easily fix the D3dx9_34 DLL issue.
Why is d3dx9_34.dll missing?
There are several reasons for this error to occur. The causes may include any or more of the following reasons:
- Missing or corrupt file: The DLL error can arise from a missing or corrupt file. This can occur when a user accidentally deletes or damages specific registry entries important to the file.
- Unsuccessful installation of DirectX: If DirectX, the platform useful in running games on Windows, experiences improper installation, it can lead to this DLL error.
- Malware infection: A virus infecting the computer or an attack from malicious software can lead to this DLL error.
- Outdated or corrupt drivers: If the drivers on the computer are out of date or corrupt, it can lead to the d3dx9_34.dll error. Drivers must also be compatible.
- Incorrect system or software configuration: This is also a common cause of this error. This type of error is usually caused by incorrect or outdated software or Windows configurations.
The d3dx9_34.dll file is helpful for Cod4 Modern Warfare to run correctly when you download it. When you apply the fixes discussed below, you can enjoy your system without any issues.
What do I do if d3dx9_34.dll is missing?
1. Scan the computer for virus
- Hold the Windows + S buttons simultaneously, and search for Windows Security. Then open the application.
- When it opens, click Virus & threat protection option.
- Then, click Scan options to see all available scans.
- After the next display opens, select the Full scan option and click Scan now to do a deep scan on your computer for viruses or malware.
3. Check the Recycle Bin
- Open the Recycle Bin by clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Secondly, enter d3dx9_38.dll in the Recycle Bin’s search box.
- If you find a match for your search, right-click on the file and select the Undo Delete option.
4. Update DirectX
- Firstly, visit the DirectX download page on your computer.
- Click Download to download the DirectX End-User Runtime Web on your PC.
- Then, run the setup to update the DirectX on your PC to the current version.
- Then click Finish when setup is complete.
- Finally, restart your computer.
5. Download the DLL file
- Firstly, open the DLL download website on your browser.
- Then, enter the code below in the search field to find the file:
- When the results open, click on the DLL file link.
- When you see the available DLL files, choose the latest file most suitable for your computer and click Download.
- After download completes, unzip the file and copy it to the program’s directory where the DLL file has been missing.
- Or simply move the DLL file to the system directory following the paths:
- After that, restart the computer.
In conclusion, D3dx9_34 DLL Not Found or Missing Error can be a frustrating issue to deal with, but thankfully there are a few simple steps that can be taken to fix the issue.
By ensuring that you have the latest version of DirectX installed, applying the fixes above, and using the right repair tools, you should be able to solve the problem and get back to using your computer without any further issues.