A comprehensive guide on how to insert images in Google Docs on your Mobile and Desktop devices
You can write and modify documents online using the robust word editing program called Google Docs. One fantastic feature of this tool is how simple it is to Insert Images in Google Docs on mobile and desktop.
The ideal option for you will depend on your individual requirements and tastes. There are numerous ways to import photographs into Google Docs, and in this article, we’ll go over the ideal methods for adding images to Google Docs on either your desktop or a mobile device.
1. Insert Images in Google Docs on your mobile device
Images can be added to your Google Docs easily by using the built-in Insert feature on your mobile device. Follow the steps below to know how to use this feature.
- Open a document or presentation in Google Docs on your mobile device.
- Next, tap the Insert (+) button and choose Image.
- Now, choose where to get your image from, then pick the image.
- Once you do this, the picture will be added to your Google Docs.
2. Insert Images in Google Docs on Desktop
You can also easily add images to your Google Docs using your Desktop device. The steps are similar to using your mobile device, however, there are slight differences. Follow the steps below to learn how to do this.
- Click on the Google Apps icon at the top right corner of your screen, and select Docs.
- Open the required document.
- Next, click Insert at the top, hover your mouse on the Image option, then choose the location from where you want to get the image.
- Select the image you want, and click Open to insert the image into your Google Docs.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to easily insert images in Google Docs on your mobile and desktop device. If you need further assistance, reach out to us via the comment section below. If you would also like to know how to use the AI writing tools in Google Docs, check out the linked guide.