Resolve the Missing or Not Found PhysXLoader.dll Error with These Simple Steps
PhysXLoader.dll, also known as the NVIDIA PhysX Dynamic Link Library, is essential to your computer graphics system. This library helps ensure that your operating system graphics are performing optimally.
If the DLL file on your PC is missing or corrupt, your computer might experience graphics errors or other problems. This article explores several ways to fix this error.
What is physxloader.dll?
Physxloader.dll is a system library used by games designed with the NVIDIA PhysX physics engine. It is a Windows system file and is beneficial to help your computer’s CPU interface with the NVIDIA PhysX engine.
The file also enables the game to access the latest PhysX engine to properly run all physics-related operations that require the NVIDIA PhysX engine. Without the PhysXLoader.dll file, the game may not be able to utilize the NVIDIA PhysX engine properly.
Why is physxloader dll not found?
The DLL file may be missing for a range of reasons, and they include:
- File location: The PhysXLoader.dll file may be missing from its original folder.
- Corrupted File: There may be a corrupt file version of the PhysXLoader.dll file in the system.
- Deleted File: Other programs may have mistakenly deleted the DLL file leading to an error.
- Incorrect Version: When you install the wrong versions of the DLL file, an error may occur.
- Incorrect Configuration: When the configuration of the DLL file is incorrect, this error may occur.
- Registry Keys: Windows registry keys associated with PhysXLoader.dll may be corrupt or obsolete.
- Virus and malware: Viruses or malware may corrupt the DLL file.
How do I fix a missing physxloader dll?
As you move to apply the steps below that will skillfully help you tackle this problem, use these prefixes to fix the issue first:
- Update Windows: It is pivotal to keep Windows up-to-date, as outdated software can lead to system stability issues, and missing DLLs.
- Use DLL Repair Tool: This DLL repair tool can be helpful when trying to fix a missing physxloader.dll, as it can quickly scan the computer system and repair any corrupted or missing DLLs within minutes.
- Use Registry Cleaner: A registry cleaner is software that can effectively scan the Windows registry and repair any errors, including corrupted or missing DLL files.
- Check the Recycle Bin: The Recycle Bin is a Windows feature that stores deleted data on a computer. This feature can include any missing physxloader DLLs. Therefore, if the missing DLL is in the Recycle Bin, the user can restore it and resolve the issue.
- Reinstall Program Using the File: If the user still has the physxloader.dll file on their computer, they can use it to reinstall the missing program. This process will replace the corrupted or missing file, returning the system to normal and allowing the program to run correctly.
1. Manually install physxloader.dll
- Firstly, open the DLL download website.
- Then, search for the physxloader.dll to install using the search field to find the file.
- When the results display, click on the file link.
- When you see the available DLL files, choose the latest file most suitable for your computer and click Download.
- After download, unzip the file and copy it to the program’s directory where the DLL file has been missing.
- Or you can move the DLL file to the system directory following the paths:
- After that, restart the computer.
2. Scan for malware or virus
- In the search box, search for Windows Security.
- Click on the relevant search result to open the application.
- Now click Virus & threat protection.
- Next, click on the Scan options to view all available scans.
- Choose the Full scan option and click the Scan now button to do a deep scan on your PC for viruses or malware.
3. Fix with Startup Repairs
- Press Window + S keys to access the search box, enter Recovery options, and click on the correct app to open.
- Then find Advanced startup and select Restart now.
- When the next window opens, choose Troubleshoot.
- Then click on Advanced options.
- Afterward, select Startup setting and then select Restart.
4. Update system drivers
- Hit the Windows and I keys together to open the Settings window.
- Click the Windows Update option afterward.
- Select Advanced Options next.
- Then click the Optional updates option next.
- After that, expand the Driver Updates section, select the appropriate drive, Download, and Install all the available updates.
- Lastly, restart your computer.
5. Perform a system restore
- Firstly, press the Windows + R key combination to open the Run dialog on your PC and type
rstrui. Press Enter after to open it.
- Click on Choose a different restore point when the System Restore wizard opens.
- Then click on the Next button to continue.
- On the next window, choose your restore point and click Next.
- Allow the process to run and complete.
- Finally, click Finish when the restore is complete.
In conclusion, the PhysXloader.dll file not found or missing issue is a common problem encountered by Windows users. When you follow the five solutions outlined above, you will successfully fix this error.
In further light, we recommend downloading the latest PhysXloader.dll file version from a reliable and reputable source. Keeping your system up-to-date with the necessary drivers can be an effective way to solve this issue.