A detailed guide on how to suggest friends on Facebook
The fundamental purpose of social networking sites such as Facebook is to facilitate connections with friends and acquaintances in an ever-expanding realm. Learning how to suggest friends on Facebook is essential to creating these relationships because the function can help you find and grow your social network.
This post walks you through the nuances of Facebook friend recommendations, offering in-depth explanations of the tools and procedures accessible on desktop and mobile devices.
1. Suggest Friends Using the Profile Link on Desktop
You can easily suggest friends on Facebook on your computer by following the steps outlined below.
- Open your preferred web browser and log into Facebook.com. Sign into your account if you have not already done so.
- Once the application is opened, go to the profile of the person you would like to share with a friend.
- Now copy the profile link located in the address bar.
- After copying the link, you can then send it to your friend. Your friend will be able to directly send a friend request on their own.
2. Suggest Friends Using the Profile Link on Mobile
Sending friend suggestions on a mobile device is also very easy. Follow the steps below to learn how to do this.
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, and navigate to the profile of the person you want to suggest.
- Once you are on the profile page, click the three tiny dots close to the Message button.
- On the next menu, click the Copy link button.
- Once the link has been copied, you can share it with your other friend who can then send a friend request using the link.
Learning to suggest friends on Facebook is quite easy and can be accomplished by following the simple steps outlined in this guide. If you have further questions, reach out to us via the comment section below.