The Legend of Zelda; Tears of the Kingdom is the latest entry in the popular Zelda series. It was released exclusively for the Nintendo Switch and has won praise for its amazing aesthetics, engrossing gameplay, and epic tale. However, if you don’t have a Switch, you can play this game on your PC by using the best emulator for Tears of the Kingdom.
This guide will provide you with detailed information on how to get the best emulators available today to enjoy a smooth user experience while playing the game.
1. Make use of Yuzu
Yuzu is one of the best emulators for playing Tears of the Kingdom due to its accuracy and performance. Tears of the Kingdom may be played at high quality and framerate even on mid-range PCs. This emulator is also constantly being updated with new features and functionalities.
- Go to the official Yuzu download site to get the emulator.
- Launch the emulator and load the game files.
- Finally, after the files are loaded, you can start playing your games without any problem.
2. Make use of Ryujinx
Because of its reliability and compatibility, Ryujinx is an excellent emulator for playing Tears of the Kingdom. Ryujinx can play the game with few to no graphics or performance concerns, even on mid-range hardware. In addition, new features and enhancements are continually being added to it, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a dependable and up-to-date emulator.
- Firstly, you need to download this emulator. Navigate to the Ryujinx download site and click the Download button for Windows.
- Secondly, go to the Downloads section on your device and extract the zip file.
- Next, go to the extracted folder and navigate to publish directory.
- Double-click the Ryujinx.exe file to open it.
- Download the NSP or XCI ROM of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom from a reputable source.
- Now open Ryujinx, navigate to the File tab, and select Load unpacked game or Load application from a file, depending on the downloaded game file.
- Finally, allow Ryujinx to load the files required to allow you to start playing the Tears of Kingdom game.
By carefully reading this guide, you will realize that the 2 best emulators for Tears of the Kingdom are Yuzu and Ryujinx. These emulators have the capacity to run the game at a high resolution and frame rate.
If you enjoyed this guide, you will also love this other article that gives a list of the Best Browser Based Emulator options that you can choose from.