Our most dependable solutions at your fingertips
The dreaded D3dx9_35 DLL Not Found error is common among many computer users. This pesky error can cause some serious problems if not taken care of, but don’t worry – we have the best solutions to help you get back to your gaming or other activities right away.
Fortunately, our solutions are easy to use for anyone and is very effective. We’ve also put together the problem and the several causes to effectively avert the possibility of a future occurrence. Keep reading to discover the best ways to rid yourself of the error!
What is d3dx9_35.dll?
D3dx9_35.dll is a Microsoft DirectX technology library file that provides application programming interfaces (APIs) for programs that use DirectX technology. It is used by games, graphics, and sound programs and is usually included in the installation package of those applications.
Due to its importance, it can become missing from your system. The problems that can lead to this error may include:
- Corrupt or Incomplete Installation: Improper installation can cause an error to occur. When the file is corrupt, the DLL error may also come up.
- Improper Windows Registry Entries: Incorrect Windows registry entries can also cause the DLL error to occur.
- Malware/Virus: Malware or virus can cause the d3dx9_35.dll error by corrupting the DLL file.
- System File Corruption: This DLL error can also occur if the system files are corrupt or missing.
- Outdated Drivers: Outdated drivers can also cause the DLL error. The drivers must always be up to date. No compromise.
- Software Conflict: Conflict between two or more programs can also cause this DLL error.
The d3dx9_35.dll not found can prevent you from enjoying programs Witcher or Guitar Hero 3, and when it is missing, it is a red alert. Our fixes will get you back on track and allow you to enjoy your graphics and sounds as usual.
How do I fix a missing d3dx9_35.dll?
1. Scan for Virus
- Hold the Windows + S buttons simultaneously, and search for Windows Security. Then open the application.
- When it opens, click Virus & threat protection option.
- Then, click Scan options to see all available scans.
- After the next display opens, select the Full scan option and click Scan now to do a deep scan on your computer for viruses or malware.
2. Check the file in Recycle Bin
- Open the Recycle Bin by clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Secondly, enter d3dx9_38.dll in the Recycle Bin’s search box.
- If you find a match for your search, then right-click on the file and select the Undo Delete option.
3. Download DLL file manually
- Firstly, launch the DLL download website on your computer browser.
- Then, enter the search code into the search field to find the file:
- Once the results open, click on the desired DLL file link.
- On the list of available DLL files, choose the latest file most compatible one for your computer and click Download.
- Once the download completes, unzip the file and copy it to the program’s directory where the DLL file has been missing.
- Or just simply move the DLL file to the system directory following the paths:
- After that, restart the computer.
4. Remove unused apps
- Firstly, click on the Start button, enter control panel in the search bar, and then choose Control Panel from the results.
- Then, under Programs, select the Uninstall a program option.
- Finally, right-click the program(s) you want to uninstall that are no longer useful to you and click Uninstall.
5. Update drivers
- Firstly, press the Windows + I keys together to open Settings or open by clicking the Windows icon on the Taskbar.
- Then click the Windows Update option and the Check for updates button to find new updates.
- Now click on Advanced Options.
- Then click on the Optional updates section.
- Finally, select the Driver Updates section and Download and Install all the available updates.
- The driver will start to download. Allow the process to complete.
- Finally, restart your PC.
In conclusion, the D3dx9_35 DLL Not Found error can be a resolved, but it requires the right solutions that are highly effective. Also, consider using the right repair tools to have the DLL errors corrected.
Finally, ensure you download the missing DLL file from reliable sources so that you don’t download malware. If none of the above solutions work, contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.